The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello to all-I'm new to the forum.

3 posters

Go down

Hello to all-I'm new to the forum. Empty Hello to all-I'm new to the forum.

Post  kasynsgigi Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:10 pm

Hi, my name is Kristy and I was officially diagnosed with Fibro about 2 years ago. I'm 34 years old and a mother of 5 and grandmother to 2.
I went through many tests to eliminate other illnesses before the doctors determined that it was fibro. At this point, the illness hasn't quite taken over my life but there are days that I have little control. I have tried most of the drugs that are on the martket and suggested for fibro but haven't really had any luck. Right now I take Lyrica, Cymbalta, Ultram & Flexeril. Up until recently these seemed to be helping and I was feeling petty good. But then, I took a turn for the worse and now I am dealing with a flare-up.
This is the first forum I have ever participated in. Thanks for the great info.

Kristy
kasynsgigi
kasynsgigi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-28

Back to top Go down

Hello to all-I'm new to the forum. Empty a fibro sister

Post  cricket46 Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:46 pm

Hi Kristy,
Welcome to the forum I am also new to this forum but have had FM for 7 years. I have learned over the years that I have to go to bat formyself because no one else will and even though my family and friends try to be supportive they really have no idea what I am going through. I have a few things that I have found to be very helpful in dealing with the pain. One of them is very helpful in the winter I use an electric heating blanket, and it works great the pain isn't nearly as bad in the morning as it used to be and I sleep much better. I know that it is spring now but next winter ( unless you live in a warmer climate) try it you won't believe how much it helps. My husband says that the heat helps my circulation which is why it works so well. I also take ultram, but I take it with methadone. I have taken everything from fentynal patches to oxycontin and everything in between, and methadone works the best for me. I doesn't make you sloppy like some of the narcotics can ( if you know what I mean). If you need someone to talk to feel free to e-mail or call my e-mail is srreabe@gmail.com and ph# 231-631-3660.
I hope you have a great day!! ( well a good day will work too)
Susan
cricket46
cricket46

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Back to top Go down

Hello to all-I'm new to the forum. Empty Re: Hello to all-I'm new to the forum.

Post  scottphuthanh Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:13 pm

Nice to meet you

mini bins
power supply repair
scottphuthanh
scottphuthanh

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-11-08

Back to top Go down

Hello to all-I'm new to the forum. Empty Re: Hello to all-I'm new to the forum.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down