The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to forum

2 posters

Go down

New to forum Empty New to forum

Post  sunnypb Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:01 pm

Hi,
I am new to this forum via information my Dad sent me. I have had Fibromyalgia for almost 20 years. Found out what it was when researching a deferment form at the company I worked for. Found a wonderful doctor through a friend who helped me to combact this thing along with several underlying issues and have felt pretty darn good most of the time. I have gone back to work two days a week and have the support of a great husband.
I don't have the horrid fatigue unless I over do it. I am having a pretty hard time with anxiety for the last six months or so. I feel like I am having panic attacks at least a couple of times a day along with rotten hot flashes, working on the hot flashes with my doctor. I haven't really told anyone about the panic attack issue and don't feel like I need an antidepressant. I do take neurontin to help me sleep. I am wondering is anyone else has had the same issues I am having right now and what they have tried.
sunnypb
sunnypb

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

New to forum Empty Re: New to forum

Post  scottphuthanh Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:17 pm

Nice to meet you men Very Happy

Cheap Wedding Dress
marijuana credit card processing
scottphuthanh
scottphuthanh