The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fibro and nuclear stress test

Go down

Fibro and nuclear stress test Empty Fibro and nuclear stress test

Post  FabienneG Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:06 pm

Yesterday I went to nuclear medicine where I had to get a stress test. Since I can't do the treadmill because of the fibro they injected me with meds to speed up my heart rate. When I went in I was having a pretty okay day (for me). As soon as they gave me the meds I got a headache and got lightheaded. They said the symptoms would only last for max 30 min.
So I went home and laid down for a little bit. I then got really sick to my stomach and started vomiting. My husband took me to the ER where I got an IV with some meds and fluids. My body started aching, from my ankles to my neck. When I stopped vomiting they send me home. A few hours after I got home I couldn't take the pain in my body anymore. I had to crawl to the bathroom. My husband took me back to the ER where they gave me pain meds and discharged me. The doctor says that it has nothing to do with the test I got and basically told me I was overreacting and it was all in my head (like I've heard a million times before). Anyways, I'm wondering if the test could have triggered a fibro flare. I obviously get the body aches with my flares but never as instantly as it did yesterday. Does anybody have any experience with this?
FabienneG
FabienneG

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-04-20

Back to top Go down