The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, from the Peach State!

4 posters

Go down

Hello, from the Peach State! Empty Hello, from the Peach State!

Post  Cricket Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:00 am

Hello, my name is Crystal but as we are all going to depend on each other please don't hestitate to call me Cricket. I hail from Georgia and until recently had a wonderful husband who stood by me while we were trying to find out what was wrong with me. I am 37 years old and on Thursday will be divorced after 15 years. Wow, that seems strange to write...Anyway, I have had Fibromyalia for 8 years and was recently dignosed with Myofascial Pain also. My mother and sister also suffer from this aggravating disease. I can no longer work and haven't for two years. I noticed that my health was getting worse over the years. Doug and I tried to have children and we suffered 7 miscarriages, we tried everything and finally my doctor suggested that I have an myomectomy. I went in to the hospital, C-section, and they couldn't do anything for me. Then six months later, I ended up having another c-section for a hysterectomy. Flash forward a couple of years, struggling with depression and bam, I woke up one morning and couldn't move. The doctors took me out of work, I ended up having back surgery after 3 rounds of physical therapy. Now, I still can't work, constant pain, divorced, no disability yet, living off of my family, and I don't quite want the next shoe to drop. My husband, God love him, couldn't handle my bad days anymore although he says he still loves me. Oh yeah, I also have diabetes and hypothroidism. My meds are so expensive that I can't afford all of them. Embarassed I hope that someone out there has so kind of idea and I am thankful for website. Maybe I can talk to someone here and know that I am not alone. Here hoping you have a pain free day Exclamation
Cricket
Cricket

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Hello, from the Peach State! Empty Right there with ya!

Post  Tammy Elaine Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:32 pm

Girl, I am right there with ya, only difference was that I was married 23 years. It's hard, I know. Like you, I can't afford all of my meds, even with SSDI, (believe me, it's no saving grace.) But I guess without it, I would have no income so it does help.

You hang in there and keep on pushin'. With this disease, it is really hard to get people to take you seriously, so don't get discouraged. You always have us!

Again, welcome and if you ever need a shoulder, I am here! What a Face
Tammy Elaine
Tammy Elaine
Admin

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-30

https://fibromyalgia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hello, from the Peach State! Empty Hey Cricket

Post  shellie209 Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:35 pm

Yeah we are here with you. I too was married for 19 years. I have been separated for a year.Separated for an year now. Will get an divorce. My husband told me he didn't want to take care of a sick person and kicked me out. I had to move in with my parents that same day. I still haven't got my SSI. I get my meds through the Government. It is called the MIA program(it is an indigent program) go to the welfare office and see if they have any kind of assistance for you. They should have some kind of program to help you while you are waiting . Hang in there. We all are going through this too. Feel free to talk to any of us here. rendeer shellie
shellie209
shellie209

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Hello, from the Peach State! Empty Re: Hello, from the Peach State!

Post  Glenhitl Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Wellcome to forum

ceramic tile flooring phoenix
retractable banner stands for trade shows
Box PSP
Glenhitl
Glenhitl

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-11-14

Back to top Go down

Hello, from the Peach State! Empty Re: Hello, from the Peach State!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down