The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are our State Reps when we need them?

3 posters

Go down

Where are our State Reps when we need them? Empty Re: Where are our State Reps when we need them?

Post  lunamoonfang Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:04 am

I went 10 years without a ticket, then one day I was driving down a road not even looking at the speedometer. All of a sudden a CHP Officer pulled me over.

De binaural meditatie methode die op korte termijn stress angst en burn out oplost
Bay Area Movers
lunamoonfang
lunamoonfang

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Where are our State Reps when we need them? Empty Re: Where are our State Reps when we need them?

Post  gaunpro Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:37 pm

"I went 10 years without a ticket, then one day I was driving down a road not even looking at the speedometer. All of a sudden a CHP Officer pulled me over. I got a traffic ticket but I was going with the 'flow of traffic' and was in between two cars going the same speed! Why was I singled out? I met a friend & he taught me insider secrets to fight and beat ANY traffic ticket! He had beaten 14 straight traffic tickets. I had my case dismissed after following his steps. Man, did I feel EMPOWERED!"

Ronald Cupp PhD, Marin, Ca.

Hyde Park London Hotels
buy r4 card
gaunpro
gaunpro

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Where are our State Reps when we need them? Empty Where are our State Reps when we need them?

Post  Tammy Elaine Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:31 pm

In my fight for disability I have written my state respresentative 5 times and have yet to receive a response. This alone would be enough to exasperate me, but in my research I haven't been able to find record of legislation in the senate or the congress, supporting greater FM financial support. This is an area that I plan to research further and eventually, one day when this forum has a solid membership, I hope to be pro-active towards gaining more legislative support. In the meantime, I ask you...do you know who your representative is? Have you contacted them regarding your FM and requested that they support legislation that would aid our cause? If not, then please find out who your rep is and contact them. If you know of a group that is active in this arena please post the information here. We aren't going to get help just sitting here doing nothing and the time to act is now.

If we don't do anything, they will allow us to languish in pain, continue to withhold our disability benefits and ignore our pleas for help, just as my rep, Kay Bailey Hutchison has done. I don't know about you, but I am sick of it!
Tammy Elaine
Tammy Elaine
Admin

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-30

https://fibromyalgia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down