The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer request

Go down

Prayer request Empty Prayer request

Post  Tammy Elaine Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:23 am

Hi, Everyone!
It has been a trying time the past month. Unfortunately, I can no longer maintain my household, nor pay my bills on what SSDI pays, so it has come to the point where I am going to have to move back home to NC from Texas to live with my sister and her family. I have been packing for a month now, trying to get as much done as I can ahead of time and my sister and her husband fly in on Saturday to help do the rest, load it all into a 26' Penske truck and then we make the two day drive to NC on Wednesday.

For those of you who know what it is like to barely have enough energy to get through an average day, you know the challenges I face in this next week, so please keep me in your prayers, that God grants me the energy and strength to get through this move.

Hopefully, once established up there, I can concentrate on building my business into a success and be able to get back out on my own...meanwhile; I'll once again have my family around me for help and support.

Thank you all for supporting this website and forum and I really appreciate your prayers.

sunny May God Bless...
Tammy Elaine
Tammy Elaine
Admin

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-30

https://fibromyalgia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down