The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prayer request

Go down

prayer request Empty prayer request

Post  angie Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:45 pm

This is my first time being here and I have a pretty good feeling that Im not doing it right. I need lots of prayers right now! Not only for me but also for my family!!! I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia about a year ago. I do not have health insurance so Im not getting good, effective treatment. I am a stay at home mom of 4 little ones between the ages of 2 and 10. This in itself is more than a full time job and since I got sick, I do not feel like Im doing a very good job at being mommy. Sometimes the physical symptoms overwhelm and I feel like I just cant be there for them like I should be. It breaks my heart! As Im reading this, my eyes are filling up with tears. I used to be very bubbly, happy, and energetic. Since I've been sick, Im none of those things. My kids dont quite understand and I feel like I am letting them down. Even if they did understand, why should they have to go thru this? I used to be able to play with them. Play Candy Land, teach colors and letters, and do all the fun things that mommies do. Now I feel like I'm a grumpy bear who can hardly get along with them. The housework alone is enough to physically overwhelm, let alone the physical and emotional strains from the children. I feel like im at a breaking point. My house is always a mess. Even my car is always a mess. Everything is pure chaos. My kids are always upset. I dont know what to do. I get very upset sometimes and I ask God why would he give me these 4 beautiful children if he was going to take away every bit of my strength so that I couldnt be there for them like they deserve. No one around me understands. I dont have anyone that I can vent to, much less someone to really listen. Im at wits end, tearful everyday. These should be the happiest days of my life and Im angry because I feel like they have been ripped away from me. Can anyone please help with any suggestions or advice?

God's Blessings to all!
angie

Back to top Go down