The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live with Fibro- Check out my Blog

2 posters

Go down

Live with Fibro- Check out my Blog Empty Live with Fibro- Check out my Blog

Post  livewithfibro Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Live with Fibro- Check out my Blog

Postby livewithfibro » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:02 am
Hi Everyone,

New to the forum. I've recently started up a blog and I'd love to share my story with you. I've had a ruff journey like all of you but I'm in a good place now. I wake up each day and kick fibro's butt. You can do the same

You will find tips on healthy eating, motivating ideals, my vitamin routine which allows me to function like a normal person, tips for sleeping and so much more.

Thanks for Reading

Deidre
livewithfibro
livewithfibro

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-12-03

Back to top Go down

Live with Fibro- Check out my Blog Empty I can help!

Post  TanoChicago Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:19 pm

Hey - I'm writing to as many people with fibromyalgia that are suffering like I did because I know what its like to feel completely helpless. I've tried anything and everything and foundly found something that worked. I have a really long story but I actually had fibromyalgia for the past 4 years and a few months ago at 27 years old I asked my boss to look into disability for me. I had the ambulance called to my work over the summer because my fibromyalgia had gotten so unbelievably bad. I never have felt so sick and in pain 24 hours a day in my entire life. I was told about a Biomat from my chiropractor that is heat therapy that I sleep on every night. I've been to millions of doctors and been on forums and have tried everything and anything in desperation. I got my Biomat a few months ago and I kid you not, I dont even feel like I have fibromyalgia! I used to cry every day. I was at the massage therapist and chiropractor twice a week for months. I could not longer drive my car. I would cry every single day. I'd have to leave my office and go on walks multiple times a day. I DONT HAVE ANY OF THOSE PROBLEMS ANYMORE. And the fact that all i have to do is turn the heat on and lay on this mat every night is th easiest thing in the world. no medication that you have to put in your body. no more doctor visits. no more massage therapy. I'm thankful beyond words that I found this. Its FDA approved. I know of a massage therapy place that uses them. Its safe to sleep on every night. The mat I bought was the professional series. It cost me 1700 dollars but that really is nothing when you compare all the money i wasted trying to find something that would fix me. I tried accupuncture, yoga, vicodin, muscle relaxors, many blood tests, heart monitoring, epsom salt baths, muscle stimulator machine....tons more. nothing worked. I would never sell anything just to make money and the reason why i started selling this mat is because I went through the worst time of my entire life with fibromyalgia so i'm trying to get the word out there to help other people that were so unbelievably helpless like me that have been dealing with this for years.

here is my distributor site. the mat is money back guarenteed. call me if you have any questions. i'm willing to talk if you need any advice or have anymore questions.
Laura Cirrintano
708-227-4717
tanochicago.biomat.com/

Good luck! I wish you the best!
TanoChicago
TanoChicago

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-01-09

Back to top Go down