The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

living with fibromyalgia

2 posters

Go down

living with  fibromyalgia Empty living with fibromyalgia

Post  mc1951 Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:53 pm

Okay here I go! This is my first time doing this so here goes. My name is Mickie and I found out I had fibromyalgia 10 months ago. I have been going to doctor's for years and getting all different diagnosis. Finally 10 months ago this doctor told me this is what I have. In the beginning I would have days when I wasn't feeling well but could still function. Now it's like every day I can't do half the things I use to do. We adopted 3 retired greyhound through the years. They are wonderful and I love taking care of them. I feel bad because I can't walk with them like I use to. Thank God for the back yard we have. I went to the doctor's today because I could not stand the pain in my legs and arms anymore. Believe this or not he put me on Effexor. I just started taking it today. He said I should see some relief in 2 weeks. Motrin and Tylenol do absolutly nothing anymore. I did not realize alot of my symptoms were related to fibromyalgia. IBS and Lactose intolerance. I had no idea. Now it makes alot of sense to me. Is there a certain diet to go by to keep the symptoms from happening? I sure hope I am doing this right! I'll tell you one thing it sure is nice that I can talk about this to someone who has the same thing and understand exactly what your feeling. mc1951
mc1951
mc1951

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

living with  fibromyalgia Empty Re: living with fibromyalgia

Post  scottphuthanh Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:20 pm

plenty joyfulness when you is here Situated.

conservatory
Iguazu Falls
scottphuthanh
scottphuthanh

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-11-08

Back to top Go down