The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New

2 posters

Go down

New  Empty New

Post  DMCox Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:46 pm

Hello to everyone! I am new to this forum, but not at all new to Fibromyalgia. I had to find a forum just to have someone to talk to that knows what I am going through and to get new information, and sharing my own experiences as well.
I've had this for several years now, first Dr. told me I had Lupus. That's it. So I lived and treated my symptoms as if I had Lupus. I didn't. 10 years later the pain is so bad in my arms and joints and muscles, I started going to a different Dr. who said after ruling out every possible , I have Fibromyalgia. This was 2 years ago, and I have gone downhill ever since. I hope to help someone on here and find hope and encouragement myself.
DMCox
DMCox

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-01-13

Back to top Go down

New  Empty Recovered from fibromyalgia

Post  TanoChicago Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:47 pm

Hey - I posted on this forum in the post right above yours. I have a really long story but I actually had fibromyalgia for the past 4 years and a few months ago at 27 years old I asked my boss to look into disability for me. I had the ambulance called to my work over the summer because my fibromyalgia had gotten so unbelievably bad. I never have felt so sick and in pain 24 hours a day in my entire life. I was told about a Biomat from my chiropractor that is heat therapy that I sleep on every night. I've been to millions of doctors and been on forums and have tried everything and anything in desperation. I got my Biomat a few months ago and I kid you not, I dont even feel like I have fibromyalgia! I used to cry every day. I was at the massage therapist and chiropractor twice a week for months. I could not longer drive my car. I would cry every single day. I'd have to leave my office and go on walks multiple times a day. I DONT HAVE ANY OF THOSE PROBLEMS ANYMORE. And the fact that all i have to do is turn the heat on and lay on this mat every night is th easiest thing in the world. no medication that you have to put in your body. no more doctor visits. no more massage therapy. I'm thankful beyond words that I found this. Its FDA approved. I know of a massage therapy place that uses them. Its safe to sleep on every night. The mat I bought was the professional series. It cost me 1700 dollars but that really is nothing when you compare all the money i wasted trying to find something that would fix me. I tried accupuncture, yoga, vicodin, muscle relaxors, many blood tests, heart monitoring, epsom salt baths, muscle stimulator machine....tons more. nothing worked. I would never sell anything just to make money and the reason why i started selling this mat is because I went through the worst time of my entire life with fibromyalgia so i'm trying to get the word out there to help other people that were so unbelievably helpless like me that have been dealing with this for years.

here is my distributor site. the mat is money back guarenteed. call me if you have any questions. i'm willing to talk if you need any advice or have anymore questions.
Laura Cirrintano
708-227-4717
tanochicago.biomat.com/

Good luck! I wish you the best!
TanoChicago
TanoChicago

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-01-09

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum