The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm confused.com

2 posters

Go down

I'm confused.com Empty Re: I'm confused.com

Post  gaunpro Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:38 pm

"I went 10 years without a ticket, then one day I was driving down a road not even looking at the speedometer. All of a sudden a CHP Officer pulled me over. I got a traffic ticket but I was going with the 'flow of traffic' and was in between two cars going the same speed! Why was I singled out? I met a friend & he taught me insider secrets to fight and beat ANY traffic ticket! He had beaten 14 straight traffic tickets. I had my case dismissed after following his steps. Man, did I feel EMPOWERED!"

Ronald Cupp PhD, Marin, Ca.

Hyde Park London Hotels
buy r4 card
gaunpro
gaunpro

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

I'm confused.com Empty I'm confused.com

Post  BMGirl Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:32 pm

Just a question - Am I correct in thinking this is an American forum?

I have a lot of stuff for posting, but information such as Disability Living Allowance and Incapacity Benefits are not really relevant are they?

I can tell just by a few of the names that we do have a few Brits here - it will be interesting to compare the different treatments etc., from the other side of the Atlantic. America always seems that one step ahead of here and your web site is very interesting by comparison. I think we're still in the dark ages here!!!
BMGirl
BMGirl

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down