The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fibro sufferers. Would this interest you?

Go down

Fibro sufferers. Would this interest you?  Empty Fibro sufferers. Would this interest you?

Post  Impreza_wrcsti Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:54 am

Hi all.

First time of writting here however been a member of a Norwegian Fibromyalgia site for a while. Decided to post here as I am english and its alot easier to express myself in english.

I am curious if those with Fibromyalgia would be interested in something that I have invented. I myself have been using it for over two years and my sleep quality has improved and pain decreased. Its a specially designed mattress. I have sent the idea to an American company who came back with extremely positive feedback. I was 2 points away from them taking on the invention which was annoying however it showed me that I have designed a decent product.

So all I need to know is whether you would consider purchasing something like a mattress for no more than £130 after it receives positive reviews? I really dont want to spend what little money I have advancing with this idea if its not something that us with Fibromyalgia would consider in the first place.

Thank you so very much in advance for your input!

John

P.S. I am not here to sell. No links will be posted (mainly because nothing is made anyway) All I am asking is for information before I ask my wife to bet alot on me...
Impreza_wrcsti
Impreza_wrcsti

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-16

Back to top Go down