The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forums together

5 posters

Go down

forums together Empty Re: forums together

Post  nirvana Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:39 pm

The heart and soul of Wilsons book (and where you get a sense of this doctors caring bedside manne) is the lengthy section on the treatment of adrenal dysfunction, Helping Yourself Back to Health. This is the good news section. It includes detailed information and sage advice on multiple strategies for treatment, such as lifestyle, food, food allergies and sensitivities, dietary supplements, adrenal cell extracts, and replacement hormones

nirvana
nirvana

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  LeeRain Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:43 pm

The book opens with an overview of the function of the adrenals, and how they are prone to chronic fatigue given our hyper-stressed contemporary lifestyles. This is followed by a section on how to tell if you have adrenal fatigue, which includes a questionnaire, several simple at-home diagnostic tests that you can perform yourself, as well as thorough information on the availability (and usefulness) of different laboratory tests. The heart and soul of Wilsons book (and where you get a sense of this doctors caring bedside manne) is the lengthy section on the treatment of adrenal dysfunction, Helping Yourself Back to Health. This is the good news section. It includes detailed information and sage advice on multiple strategies for treatment, such as lifestyle, food, food allergies and sensitivities, dietary supplements, adrenal cell extracts, and replacement hormones. This section concludes with a suggested daily program for adrenal recovery, advice on what to expect on your road back to adrenal health, a very helpful list of questions and answers, and even a trouble-shooting guide if you discover that you still need help. The final section of the book is the most scientific; it details the functions of the adrenal glands. This section (as well as the entire book) is supported by helpfuland often entertainingillustrations.
LeeRain
LeeRain

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

forums together Empty Thanks! Everyone is welcome!

Post  Tammy Elaine Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:52 am

And hopefully ya'll will get the problem sorted out soon. Mine acts up sometimes and I can't figure out why. Sometimes it locks even ME out and says I am not a member. I think this software has bugs that they haven't resolved yet too.

Tell your group they are welcome to meet here til all is fixed and afterwards...anything I can do to help just let me know!
Tammy Elaine
Tammy Elaine
Admin

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-30

https://fibromyalgia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BMGirl Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:01 am

Hi

I think your forum is well laid out and informative - I have recommended it to people on our Support Group.

Thanks

Jo x
BMGirl
BMGirl

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post  BMGirl Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:55 am

As from today - Terry has temporarily closed the site down.

Hopefully back in place in the next few weeks.
BMGirl
BMGirl

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

forums together Empty Tery, check your link!

Post  Tammy Elaine Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:43 am

It's directed to the forumotion site! affraid
Tammy Elaine
Tammy Elaine
Admin

Back to top Go down

forums together Empty Sorry I haven't written...

Post  Tammy Elaine Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:41 am

Life has been hectic lately so I am sorry I didn't get back to you.

Thanks for the suggestions abt the forum. You mentioned all of the instructions at the beginning. I admit they are kinda long, but we have some members who were new to the internet and to forums in general who had difficulties and requested additional help. That is why I put that up there.

Also, the forum being visible is because the main reason it is here is to help people, regardless of how many members join, so I want all the info available to everyone. You have a good point and may be right, but I want to keep it the way it is. Only members can post with exception of the prayer forum, where anyone, including guests may post to request prayer. Together with the website, I just really want to help people.

I am so glad you are here and have listed your forum. God knows we need all the help we can get in fighting this disease.

Hey, how would you and your members feel abt having a meetup here on the chatbox every once in a while? I think that would be cool. If your forum has one we could even alternate meetings.

Well, I have a mini-zoo to go feed so I had best get busy. (I am sooooo not a morning person! LOL!

Again, welcome and tell your gang to come see us. I will try to get over to yours and join as soon as I can!
Take care! Cool
Tammy Elaine
Tammy Elaine
Admin

Back to top Go down

forums together Empty forums together

Post  terry Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:15 pm

Hello Tammy Elaine and all members on this super forum.

Like Tammy i also run my own forum and Tammy has let me post my forum on here and il be doing the same in return my forum has only been running 3 weeks and if you would like to join us as your second forum then please do i will also be telling my members about here and asking them to come here aswell and join. this is the link to my forum www.fibromyalgia-me-ms.heavenforum.org maybe all our forum mebers can mix and get to become friends. Im looking forwards to chatting with Tammie Elaine more and helping each other some way..... All i will say is now is if you sign up on here or my forum then please get posting as its you that makes forums like us thanks

Terry
Forum head Admin from FM.ME.MS
terry
terry

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-28

http://fibromyalgia-me-ms.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down