The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Go down

new member Empty new member

Post  MISS BUNNYPENNY 007 Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:44 pm

Hi, just thought I would join this forum l'm stuggling today so might not post much [memory,slurred speech today] but I to am a fellow suffer and spend 99% of my time at the moment in bed due to the pain , tiredness etc. I also have Brittle Asthma and have to use oxygen often. I have 2 children 1 boy 16 who has autism but not severe , a 21yr old daughter who is my main carer at the moment she is also at university . Love to have a laugh it keeps me going . Thats all for now byeee.
MISS BUNNYPENNY 007
MISS BUNNYPENNY 007

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Know how you feel

Post  Tammy Elaine Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:05 am

Cool I spent the better part of the last three months of last year in bed with pain. I hate the cold weather, plus I was having to come to terms with my illness having progressed that far. It wasn't easy. I don't know how you guys with young kids do it. I can barely tolerate myself on some days, LOL!

Anyway, I look forward to hearing all about you, your trials, tribulations and triumphs. Please let me know if I can help you in any way. I am just an email or PM away!

Thanks for joining and hope you enjoy the forum! clown
Tammy Elaine
Tammy Elaine
Admin

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-30

https://fibromyalgia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Asthma too?? Wow.

Post  Tammy Elaine Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:10 am

Rolling Eyes I had asthma when I was little but I guess I grew out of it. God knows the FM is bad enough without that complication! My biggest issues are migraines, TIA's and IBS.

Please make yourself at home and post all you like. I am trying to get enough people interested in a monthly support meeting in the chatbox, but after two appeals in the monthly newsletter, so far no takers. If you would be interested please let me know, ok? Oh, and if I can do anything for you , please don't hesitate to ask! sunny

Take care and again, welcome aboard!
Tammy Elaine
Tammy Elaine
Admin

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-30

https://fibromyalgia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

new member Empty MIGRAINE

Post  MISS BUNNYPENNY 007 Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:42 am

this last week my migraine has been trying to set a new record thankfully it hasn't happened pale

Just been browsing at this forum and its really great and has some helpful advice congrats on it -been on other forums and this and another forum in uk seems ideal and has a friendly feel to both of them I agree with that some can be very clicky and petty for no reason that I can work out anyway. I think everyone who has this condition should all become part of the same team T-together, E-everyone, A-achieves, M- more. After all this isn't about 'whos forum is best Rolling Eyes ' Maybe another rule could be no 'big egos' allowed here Laughing
MISS BUNNYPENNY 007
MISS BUNNYPENNY 007

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post  Jeffreycauto Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:32 pm

Wellcome to forum men Smile Nice to meet you

led strips
Omega 3 supplements
Jeffreycauto
Jeffreycauto