The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disability Webinar

2 posters

Go down

Disability Webinar Empty SS Disability

Post  myrajenkins Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:10 pm

I have been reading some of your posts. You refer to a disability digest. Where do you register for it? I have filed for disability, been turned down, have filed the appeal and am waiting to hear. I am supposed to have an answer by March 25 so I have been told. At that time I guess I will hire an attorney and or go to my legislator. I am impressed that you received your disability in 4 months. I feel like I don't get the support I need from my Dr. I have a new Dr. I started seeing this past August. My Dr. before me would not help me with my disability she accused me of being a hypochondriac - not to me but to disability. I just happened to get a copy of the letter she wrote them by mistake. I also have Neurally Cardiogenic Syncope (I had a pacemaker implanted in October for this) and my heart Dr. said he would try to help me but he says I have a better chance getting it with the fibromyalgia. This ordeal has added so much stress. It makes me feel as though I am asking for a hand out. I really have to fight depression. I have not worked in over 3 years. Needless to say my finances are a mess and my credit is ruined. I just don't know what to do. I live in S.C. Do you know if there is anywhere I can find a reference to find a Dr. in my area that is experienced in fibromyalgia? You seem to be really informed and up to date.
Thanking you in advance!
Myra
myrajenkins
myrajenkins

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Disability Webinar Empty Disability Webinar

Post  Tammy Elaine Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:41 pm

All About Disability Webinar Very Happy
3-5pm EST
Online Registration