The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newly diagnosed

3 posters

Go down

newly diagnosed Empty re; Tendonitis

Post  FrozenLotus Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:24 am

Yes - I too, have wrist and tendon pain, into my forearms, but particularly in on my right (I am right handed). Sometimes my forearm swells up and the muscle gets very distended when I am trying to do anything with a repetitive motion (which sounds common for you with your job).

On a positive note; so happy for you that you found a Doc who is trying to help you!

Lotus
FrozenLotus
FrozenLotus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

newly diagnosed Empty Re: newly diagnosed

Post  gloopical Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:05 am

I also have tendonitis in my right hand, and it's made a lot worse by the fibro. From what I've read they link together fairly often.
gloopical
gloopical

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

newly diagnosed Empty newly diagnosed

Post  banker deb Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:36 pm

I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia by my rheumatologist last week - she ordered several blood tests and xrays of my feet and hips - I can barely walk - doc thought it is plantar fasciitis - looks like I have tendonitis - does tendonitis come from the fibomyalgia? I ache all over. Starting physical therapy next week. I work in an office - had to stand making copies on Friday and could barely stand it. Not sure what is going on next.
banker deb
banker deb

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-02-18

Back to top Go down

newly diagnosed Empty Re: newly diagnosed

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down