The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social Security Disability - Appeal

2 posters

Go down

Social Security Disability - Appeal Empty Social Security Disability - Appeal

Post  Swanlady27 Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:56 pm

I'm a 60-year old who has been dealing with FM/CFS for 13+ years. I am surrounded with a loving family and wonderful friends who understand my 'condition' and are very supportive/caring. Last September, I went on disabilitiy. I left a great company and team members who made it a joy to go to work every day. My team and management were understanding and made concessions for my limitations. I worked until I literally could not work any more due to the FM/CFS.

I filed for Social Security Disability and got my 'Notice of Disapproved Claim' this week. Does anyone know of a lawyer in or close to Columbus, GA who specializes in appeals/requests for reconsideration for SSD?

Swanlady27
Swanlady27

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Social Security Disability - Appeal Empty Hey Swanlady

Post  SocialSecurityDisability Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:00 pm

I'm not too knowledgeable about Georgia or the south in general, but I do know of a couple of companies that can find you a qualified Social Security Disability lawyer in your area at no cost to you. Just check out Social Security Disability Attorney
SocialSecurityDisability
SocialSecurityDisability

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-06-30

Back to top Go down