The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How it feels to have fibromyagia

2 posters

Go down

How it feels to have fibromyagia Empty How it feels to have fibromyagia

Post  -=topper=- Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:49 am

How it feels to have fibromyagia Fd010866b7dd6f3e86094f96aa8eea2f

Just thought I would share Very Happy

-=t=-
-=topper=-
-=topper=-

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

How it feels to have fibromyagia Empty Well, that pretty much says it

Post  Tammy Elaine Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:20 am

Imagine how tired, achy and sore you would be walking around holding that up all of the time, plus how your muscles would burn! Yeah, that comes pretty close! Thanks for sharing, Topper! Glad you could join us...now Fanny has a friend here! Cool

PS How's your sis doin'?
Tammy Elaine
Tammy Elaine
Admin

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-30

https://fibromyalgia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How it feels to have fibromyagia Empty Oh I know it

Post  -=topper=- Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:09 pm

I was working one night stocking shelves. After 17 years in factories I had to opt for something less treacherous. But I was thinking about the feeling of the moment and that best explained it.

Another good one is an easy one for anyone that really wants to know. A spider bite. Where a person grabs the forearm and twists the skin. Momentarily that rather fits. But the over all flare out where the whole nine yards hurts and feels empty, well holding something over your head for a few hours fits as well.

I used to think this was manic depression. They say that hurts as well. But not all the ding dang time. Lately at work though I have been losing a day. That economy tanking that most choose to ignore. But I get three days off in a row. Man that's nice.

I have been doing alot of study of this condition. But nothing gets to a route cause. But out there in the blogasphere of conspiracy, there is one. And me doing it for many years. Diet Coke and Aspartame. That may be a culprit. But there is another thing that me and my sis share ( she's doing well, I hope they make it up next month ) and that is working graveyard.

I have been curios about lifestyles and FM. But anyway the aspartame was kicked to the curb years ago, but like people effected by that have turned out, the FM stays. Some were diagnosed like you with having something else entirely. Lupus to MS and so on. But in the long run and end run with FM.

Another thing I find and you startled me with was the feeling of strokes. Never had a real one, but I would imagine this feeling being close. And I also noticed a sensitivity to light.

Anyway, I am glad you enjoyed the comic. Perhaps I'll throw in a few more of I think of new things.

Take care

Dave -=topper=- t
-=topper=-
-=topper=-

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

How it feels to have fibromyagia Empty Root Cause? I think I may have found one I agree with

Post  Tammy Elaine Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:24 pm

You're so right. I spend quite a few hours with my nose up to the puter screen doing research. It's been that way for about seven years now and in the recent past the tone has changed on alot of the sites. Where most claimed there was no known root cause or only suggested trauma, injury, infection or overwhelming stress, many have begun to talk more and more about mitochondrial dysfunction, hypothalamus, Rebose, HGH and ATP. As a matter of fact, I am doing research right now on this, have mentioned it breifly on the site and hope to add a whole new section on it soon. Of course, I hope to get my doc to work up a coctail for me, iv or injection of the recommended nutrients so that I, myself can feel better. Have you done any research on this?

You know, I never drank coke, always a citris, light drinker. I can say that I am probably a poster child for the argument that our life experiences contribute to this. Lifestyles? I wouldn't know.

Am glad to hear your sister is doing well. Man, I couldn't work a day shift job much less graveyard. I hate that shift with a passion.

As far as the strokes go, for years the doctors laughed at me and sent me packing. It drove me insane! When I finally was diagnosed with the migraines and it explained the symptoms, I wanted to go back to every dr that laughed at me and beat them senseless with the report. I guess the best way to explain it would be like you are here, but not really. Like you can't really connect with what's going on around you, along with the inability to communicate that feeling, nausea and dizziness too. drunken (Kinda like a bad mushroom trip, )LOL!

Well, back to the research. Again, glad to have you here and hope you enjoy meeting everyone. It's a pretty laid back crowd, not a mean one in the bunch so make yourself at home. Take it easy, Cool
Tammy Elaine
Tammy Elaine
Admin

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-30

https://fibromyalgia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How it feels to have fibromyagia Empty Re: How it feels to have fibromyagia

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: