The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

young and just got diagnosed

Go down

young and just got diagnosed Empty young and just got diagnosed

Post  flagrl Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:29 am

i am 20 years old and i just got diagnosed with fibro. i dont have health insurance but there is this free clinic in town and one of the med students that was first examining me before the doctor is speclizing in fibromaylgia and stuff like that and he helps out with a free pain and sleep clinic. so i explained my symptoms and he talked to me and told me it sounded like fibro. the docter read the notes and stuff and he confirmed. im getting blood work just to be sure it is not anything else. i am in school and also help out at a humane society and a monkey rescue, im going to be a vet, and i can barley do those things i am so exhuasted and in pain most of the time. they put me on amitripyline, idk about the spelling, but the gave me 25mg and if i dont feel any better in a week take 2 pills, i didnt feel any better so i went up to 50 and i slept thru 2 classes today but i couldnt sleep that good last night so i think i am going to quit taking them i have another appointment in a month and will try new meds. but i dont konw a whole lot about fibro, i have been reading the last couple of days about it so i will be reading alot and probably asking alot of questions.
flagrl
flagrl

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-10-31

Back to top Go down