The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fibromyalgia - newly diagnosed

Go down

Fibromyalgia - newly diagnosed Empty Fibromyalgia - newly diagnosed

Post  Cara Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:55 am

I've recently been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia after suffering a huge number of symptoms for the past 3 years.

Until recently I didn't even really know what Fibromyalgia was, but after returning from my GP and reading the list of symptoms I finally feel like someone understands EXACTLY how I am feeling.

I can tick every single symptom on the list. I guess it's not really something to be excited about, but I'm just thankful that one thing can explain all of the things I've been feeling and that I can finally work on getting better.

I also have a positive ANA result. Not sure what how that relates but noticed that some people with Fibromyalgia show positive ANA and some don't.

I just feel relieved that after months of tests and almost reaching the point of giving in, I have a name for how I feel.

I look forward to reading some of the posts in the hopes of finding some ways to help myself to compliment the medical treatment.
Cara
Cara

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down