The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am allergic to medications

2 posters

Go down

I am allergic to medications Empty Re: I am allergic to medications

Post  defendersharp@yahoo.com Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:04 am

Have you had you Vitamin D levels checked? The combo of magnesium/D/calcium seems to help relax the nerve firing causing the numbness an tingling. I drop things all the time and sometimes the brain signal to the keyboard gets twisted. If you can't take the meds (I can't), maybe supplements could help you? Some days I'm find and others I can't button a blouse.
good luck.
defendersharp@yahoo.com
defendersharp@yahoo.com

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Back to top Go down

I am allergic to medications Empty I am allergic to medications

Post  MARI Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:52 pm

Hi to all I am new to this forum, very happy to find you all. Anyways, my main question here has to do with allergies to meds now I mean allergies no sensitive to meds, allergic reactions that causes me to experience severe hives or welts in the face mouth and toungue I will look like I went ten rounds with George Foreman not to mention breathing difficulties so all these meds that are availble to at least aleviate somewhat the pain that we live in I am allergic to. So, I live in chronic pain, My Rumatolgist who diagnosed me does not want to prescribe me she anything because she does'nt want a law suit so she pawns me off on a Pain Management doc which she even said " I don't know what he can do for you but go anyways you never know" have that appt on June 11 ,along with an orthapedic surgeon she referred me too, right hip is bad shape according to xrays( osteoartheritis) . My thearapist also has a problem with meds and prescribing due to allergies. So my depression is dealt with alternatively, which is not working.I'm not going to get into my illness or emotions because all of you have the same illness, but does anyone here have the allergic reaction problem I have to meds, Because I can't take this pain anymore!!! And mind you I'm am very tolerant because I had no other choice but to hold on. I have lived like this for years but I have been in denial cause you know were not suppose to get sick At lease I've always thought myself to being Superwoman. Joke was on me, so I'm no longer in denial. My allergies to meds have grown to be quite a long list. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Peace,
Mari
MARI
MARI

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down