The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FM and ultram

4 posters

Go down

FM and ultram Empty If you buy medications online, make sure to read this info.

Post  heidi Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:49 pm

Hi Forum,

There is an important information to share with you. I found it quite helpful. If you buy medications online, make sure to read this info.

http://rxcaretaker.com/newsletter.php

http://usrxcaretaker.com/newsletter.php
They also give very useful information about health and diet.
Thanks.
Heidi.
heidi
heidi

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

FM and ultram Empty FM and ultram

Post  sass Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:11 pm

I am currently taking ultram er 100mg. Tried Tramadol but had bad reaction after the 3rd dose. Vomiting and extreme fatigue. The ultram er has worked so far, this is my 3rd week on this medicine. I like the fact that you only have to take one dose a day. I don't need a full stomach with this either but do drink lots of water with it. I also take ibuprofin once in awhile to take the edge off the pain if I'm having a particular bad day. (Especially if I don't get a full 8 hours of sleep at night.)

Last edited by sass on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed subject name)
sass
sass

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

FM and ultram Empty Re: FM and ultram

Post  smashingthoughts Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:07 am

Ultram is so far the best that I can find that’s available out there. I’ve tried vicodin and oxycodine and none of them helped me with the pain. I’m not saying that other meds don’t really work but this is as good as I want to get and that alone makes me happy.
smashingthoughts
smashingthoughts

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

FM and ultram Empty FM and ultram

Post  daysgoby26 Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:00 pm

Are there any other ultram users here for their FM pain relief? If there are, could you please tell me your experience about it? Have you experience any side effect? Thanks for your help.
daysgoby26
daysgoby26

Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

FM and ultram Empty Re: FM and ultram

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum