The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detoxification Bath

2 posters

Go down

Detoxification Bath Empty Re: Detoxification Bath

Post  vickramindia Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:11 am

If you have a tendency to get light headed easily, be cautious when getting out of the tub, or have someone nearby the first time you take a detox bath.
vickramindia
vickramindia

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Back to top Go down

Detoxification Bath Empty Detoxification Bath

Post  Tammy Elaine Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:58 pm

I regularly use hot, soothing baths to help ease my muscle pain. Recently I was doing reseach for site content and came across this detox bath that you can do at home. I have tried it and it does help so I thought perhaps the forum members might benefit from it.

study Source= http://www.endfatigue.com/tools-support/view-treatments.html

Recipe for a detox bath -- which helps a lot with general muscle aches and pains.

Epsom Salt - 2 cups & Baking Soda - 1 cup & Hydrogen Peroxide - 1/3 cup

Fill tub with hot water and add above ingredients. Soak for 20-30 minutes. You will sweat in the tub and Lose toxins (which causes you to lose some water as well). It is important to drink plenty of water while you soak. You can make fresh lemon juice and mix with water and drink, or plain water, but it is essential to drink while you take the bath. If you have a tendency to get light headed easily, be cautious when getting out of the tub, or have someone nearby the first time you take a detox bath. Take a lukewarm to cool shower after getting out of the tub to rinse off the salts or you may itch. Rest for 30 minutes after the bath.
Tammy Elaine
Tammy Elaine
Admin

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-30

https://fibromyalgia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down