The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone have these symptoms?

4 posters

Go down

Does anyone have these symptoms?  Empty Feeling sick...

Post  flogerber Wed May 09, 2012 10:56 am

Hi,
This is the exact reason I have joined today. I am frustrated with the "sick" feeling I have been dealing with for about a week now and wanted to see if others had the same issue. It got so bad that I have lost a day and a half of work this week. Headache, lower back pain, overall sick flu-like feeling, along with extreme fatigue. I am trying to rest and not worry, but I do always wonder how long it is going to last. Whenever I have a flare-up, whether it is major or minor, I always get sad and worry about it never ending. I just want to go to work and do my job well. Instead I have to stay home and hope I get better...I am very grateful for an understanding employer. I know that many people don't have that and I am truly grateful. My best wishes to everyone for a healthy spring and summer.
flogerber
flogerber

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have these symptoms?  Empty feeling sick

Post  Graystar Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:07 pm

Hi Karen,
That's why I came here today. I feel sick, sick cuz of the fibro. Yes there is pain and stiffness and aching but I feel nauseous, headache, fuzzy, cold, and basically unwell - sick feeling. Yes, it's like walking around with a flu that isn't a flu. So I know how you feel. I feel the same way and today is really bad for me. I hope you are doing better today.

I also have trouble with smells, odors, fumes, basically most chemicals. They can trigger me to have horrible symptoms and reactions. Perfumes, eeew! cyclops

I wonder if you have tried drinking water with lemon juice in it? It helps me.

I hate when I am sick like this, it makes me feel so weak and unable to cope with daily things. Sad
Graystar
Graystar

Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have these symptoms?  Empty Re: Does anyone have these symptoms?

Post  Vagirl87 Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:32 pm

Hey, I haven't had any sick "bug" feeling. The only time I have felt that was when I was put on new meds.
My pain is in my knees, lower back that goes on the side of my legs, shoulders to arms to hands, pitching more then throbbing, sometimes tingling.
I have had these for almost 4 years and just was told that I have FM in Jan this year.
Have your doctor tlaked about spinal tap ( i know its a painful) but i have heard of bugs that might cause these symptoms. you can ask them and see what they say.
I personally am getting checked by my uncle who is a neurologist and hoping to get some answers.
Vagirl87
Vagirl87

Registration date : 2012-03-19

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have these symptoms?  Empty Does anyone have these symptoms?

Post  klamb17 Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Hello,

I am new to this site, but not fibro. I was diagnosed 2 years ago. It started out with muscle soreness, esp in stomach..then all over soreness, stabbing, shooting, throbbing pains, vibrating feelings, etc. I have a lot of tender spots too. The thing I want to know because I don't hear to many people talk about this is, how many of you feel actually "ill" with a virus? I don't mean a cold, coughing, sinus congestion...I mean the 24 hr sick bug going around. You know you feel fine and all of a sudden the bug hits, you start to feel ill, headache, icky sick feeling, nausea, bowels get upset, dizzy, etc. The only thing is that the 24 hr virus goes away. This has been coming and going for me for the last two years but recently I have more "sick" feelings than active fibro pain. If I start to clean and move alot and get hot this feeling comes on and I have to lay down OR if I smell certain things, smoke, paint I get the same symptoms. My muscles still are sore, but my active shooting, stabbing (etc) pains are not like they used to be. I feel bad most of the time. Is this normal for fibro? All I hear is pain, pain, pain, and yes I have it, not bad, it's sick, sick, sick for me. I really am questioning if something else is going on. I have been tested for everything you can think of, even mri's, cts, and special test from a endocrinologist. Everything comes back normal.

I just want to know, am I all alone in this "sick" feeling, or does anyone else experience this alot? I am so tired of feeling sick! Who wants to feel like they walk around with a 24 hr bug most of the time? I know I don't. No

Thanks for any info.

Karen
klamb17
klamb17

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-02-05

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have these symptoms?  Empty Re: Does anyone have these symptoms?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down