The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone,

3 posters

Go down

Hi everyone, Empty Hi everyone,

Post  Barbara Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:32 pm

Hi everyone, My name is Barbara and have FM for 3 or 4 years, i hate having it , its so painful at times and getting worse. Im scared im not sure what im in for. I take alot of pain meds, sometimes it feels like it dont help either. I guess im just scared.
Barbara
Barbara

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-24

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone, Empty FM pain

Post  shellie209 Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:08 pm

Hello Barbra,
My name is Shellie. Welcome to the forum. We all are scared and not sure what is going to happen to all of us. Since we everyone is different and side effects are different, nobody seems to know how to deal with us. I know what you mean about how the pain medicine don't seem to work. I have been on several, if it is not the side affects then it is the medicine making me feel worse. You have to find out what works with your body. Don't let the doctor convince you that it is working unless you feel it is. Sometimes it is like you are the doctor and having to do the work. I have done the research myself to find out about the medicine, then try it for a good month before I decide if it is working or just doping me up. I know it is discouraging but hang in there. If you need someone that knows what you are going through please email me or someone else you feel comfortable talking to.We need to help each other. No one understands what or how you feel unless you have been there. Lets all hope that they find a cure or some medicine to help better. Surprised
shellie209
shellie209

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone, Empty Re: Hi everyone,

Post  scottphuthanh Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:17 pm

plenty joyfulness when you is here Situated.

conservatory
Iguazu Falls
scottphuthanh
scottphuthanh

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-11-08

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone, Empty Re: Hi everyone,

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: