The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain Relief

Go down

Pain Relief Empty Pain Relief

Post  thewhites1212 Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:54 pm

Has anyone tried the famous Ang Ki Yellow oil which originates from Trat Thailand
Ang Ki's yellow oil is a massage oil imported from Thailand - its one of the industry standards in massage oil, and is widely used in Thailand.

This oil can be used to help relieve dizziness, faintness, muscular aches & pains, sprains & lesions, insect bites, rashes & air- and sea sickness. Also many Doctors give advise on the this has a treatment for Fibromyalgia that helps pain management.

Reference one email below recieved via out website www.yellowoil.com, which please be aware this may come up on your screen when accessing as it has a maliacoius code , which it doesnt as verifed by our hosters and were in the process with Google at the moment of getting them to revaluate the site and put right.This hiccup occured when Google and UK2 had a problem that a website had been infected and so they closed numerous sites down, Nice of them, even though it was their problem and we had too verify our site again and go through this process , which takes time.David and gloaith comes to mind, in a hard copy business world most compaines would have been sued for their actions as neglect, especially for business loss.Anyway upwards and onwards

← WelcomeNew Section Agents & Distributors →
I live in the USA any suggestions?
Posted on August 14, 2010 by admin
Dear Sir

My Dr. told me to find a way to trace this down…I live in the USA any suggestions? Somtawin Yellow Oil, Pink box with a lady on the lable was suggested. I have Fibromyalga & it was my Dr. Here is Las Vegas, Nevada who told me to look up this product.

I am looking forward to doing business with you as soon as I get moved & settled in…

Thank you very much,
Goni

thewhites1212
thewhites1212

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down