The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're not alone/We care

Go down

You're not alone/We care Empty You're not alone/We care

Post  peach state Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:41 pm

First I would like to say "welcome" to this forum. I'm excited that you are here. I know that you feel desperation because if you didn't, you wouldn't be searching the internet for help. I want to tell you that you are not alone. I felt like no one could help me or no one understood me when I was first diagnosed. It's very scary. I was horrified when I was first diagnosed. The only thing that kept me going was the fact that my Dr. kept telling me "this won't kill you". I kept telling that to myself over and over again. I originally thought that I could beat this thing. I tried everything in the world. Spending thousands upon thousands of dollars with little or no avail.

I finally had to accept my diagnosis. I finally had to stop having panic attacks every time my fingers or toes tingled. I had to stop feeling like my blood wasn't circulating enough and that was what was wrong with my body. Honestly, things like that go through my head every day. It is scary, but know that you are not alone.

We here at this site want to help you and we want you to know that you're not alone. I urge you to talk about what's going on with your body. It does help to talk about it. I was just about a recluse until I found this site. Tammie Elaine and I are so much alike even though I've not met her personally. Our disease brings us all together. It's amazing to find others who are experiencing the same things that you are. It does help, and it does help me manage my disease with this forum being here.

Lots of luck to you all for a happy and healthy day!
Peach State
peach state
peach state

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum