The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless

Go down

Limitless Empty Limitless

Post  janice2678 Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:20 am

Hi everyone, Just to let you know that I don't have Fibromyalgia but a good friend does and I have watched her suffer for way too long. I came across a product called limitless and told her about it. She ordered a trial pack and within a week she had relief from her discomfort. I immediately had to join this company and try to get this product in as many bodies as I could. I actually take it now and have not suffered with my restless leg syndrome. I urge you all to give it a try. You can get your trial pack at www.myeltsystem.com/janicedickson it also comes with a cd explaining all about it. For more info you can also go to www.janicedickson.myevolv.com click on products and then click on Limitless. There you will find a video with Dr. Anne Bodak Smith explaining it in more detail. This product has only been available for 5 months, researched for 6 years and it is sweeping across North America like wild fire. Please try it you won't regret it, you have nothing to lose but your discomfort.
Do today what others won't and live tomorrow like others can't
Trying to make the world a healthier place
Hugs
Janice
janice2678
janice2678

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum