The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

could this be the begginning?

Go down

could this be the begginning? Empty could this be the begginning?

Post  jakekellyshow Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:15 am

Okay, first my name is Jake. Hello. I'm 30 btw,

Second, I don't know if this is what I have or not. I have been reading on the websites that they say you have to have pain for 3 months, well mine comes and goes. Today I woke up at 430 with a ridiculous amount of pain throughout my body and chills. My back, my shoulders, and the side of my right leg (but now it seems the pain on the right side of leg as subdued.) The last time I felt like this was exactly a week ago. I'm not sure when I rub if I'm getting the exact trigger spots and I don't know how much it should hurt when I hit a spot. Should it take me to my knees? or should it be "oh that kind of hurts?" I don't know.

I should let you know that my mom has suffered from fibro this for the last 20 years also. Could it be genetic? I also have had some heel pain on my left foot and I thought it was from my shoe but I just found out that could be a symptom. Also I frequently urinate, and grid my teeth and jaw pain.

I guess my question is, in the beginning stages of fibro does it come on all at once? Do you feel like a truck hit you every waken minute? Or can I get it slowly, having pain once a week and then it turns into something more? Do the trigger spots have to hurt to have it? am I crazy like Paula Abdul?

Please help...

I heart you.
jakekellyshow
jakekellyshow

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum