The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE PRAY IMMEDIATE NEED OF HELP!!

Go down

PLEASE PRAY IMMEDIATE NEED OF HELP!! Empty can you pray for me?

Post  Maie Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:34 pm

I'm 18, I've had fibro for 6 years now. I don't know if I believe in God but I've tryed Everything else that I could think of to get rid of this stupid illness. My parents don't understand it an are unwilling to suport me. My lovely sisters who have kept me sane other the last few years have both desided to travel the world and explore bigger and better things. While I am happy for them what this means for me is that I'm going to have to live on my own, an I'm scared. I've been living out of home since I was 16 and that has been hard enough but I've never lived alone before, untill now.
Maie

Back to top Go down

PLEASE PRAY IMMEDIATE NEED OF HELP!! Empty PLEASE PRAY IMMEDIATE NEED OF HELP!!

Post  Mauii143 Sat May 15, 2010 6:03 pm

I love you HI EVERYONE pale

My name is Angel. Im 28 and im married. i have 2 kids, 2 cats and a betta fish. i have severe (resistant) fibro. im broke, my husband needs a job. im crying whilest i write this. i found a lump on my cats inner right thigh. my cat-oreo- will be 7 in september 2010. im terrified i have no money and i am so worried for him!! we had a flood from the toilet (clean water) and the water destroyed half my carpet. because of our money issues, we cannot replace the carpet. it is toxic i already had a chest/sinus infection 3 days after it happened. so we are living in a toxic nightmare. i feel REAL good about making my kids live with this. my body is throbbing--there is an inner heat--i cannot explain it. i am being weaned off lyrica ( i am taking 1/2 dose now---next week no lyrica ) my body is like WHOA!! im shaking; i dont know who to talk to--no one understands. my mother has fibro but unknowingly she out pains me. my prayer request is for all of the above. oh and recently ive noticed paranormal things. since my daughter was born, i think she is being attacked in her dreams. please dont think im crazy. ive had experiences with the paranormal so i know what im talking about. ok so my daughter since she was like 6 months old has constant nightmares. my son sees black shadow orb shape things, my daughter has nightmares almost everynight. she said to me yesterday, the bad ghostists make me not be able to move and talk or get up and choke me, and the good ghostists are my friends. im terrified for her. she struggles in her sleep. please pray that she gets free of this Sad
Mauii143
Mauii143

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down