The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Herbal Supplements, Effective?

Go down

But what do u guys think about using all natural supplements to help my father with fibromyalgia?

Herbal Supplements, Effective? Vote_lcap0%Herbal Supplements, Effective? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Herbal Supplements, Effective? Vote_lcap0%Herbal Supplements, Effective? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Herbal Supplements, Effective? Empty Herbal Supplements, Effective?

Post  randallgravett Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:25 pm

My father has been suffering from fibromyalgia for two years and he has been on Lyrica for most of his diagnosis. However he has been experiencing some of the the side effects. And now am I trying to research on alternative drugs that will help him out with his pains. So I recently stumbled upon a herbal supplement, called "Fibromya," online and it said it helps with symptoms such pain, lack of sleep, and fatigue. I personally like that preventative supplements increases health and has no side effects.

But what do u guys think about using all natural supplements to help my father with fibromyalgia?
randallgravett
randallgravett

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-24

Back to top Go down