The Ultimate Fibromyalgia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FM Symptoms Explained, Dr. David Mickel

2 posters

Go down

FM Symptoms Explained, Dr. David Mickel Empty Re: FM Symptoms Explained, Dr. David Mickel

Post  patuan89 Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:05 pm

A short video presentation by Scottish Doctor David Mikel
December 13, 2007
A short video presentation by Scottish Doctor David Mickel suggesting the potential cause of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and Fibromyalgia. Dr Mickel has designed a treatment called Mickel Therapy - the success of this treatment is spreading worldwide. See www.mickeltherapy.com for more details.

Very Happy I found this interesting although I must admit that I haven't had the chance to check out his site.
patuan89
patuan89

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-12-25

Back to top Go down

FM Symptoms Explained, Dr. David Mickel Empty Re: FM Symptoms Explained, Dr. David Mickel

December 13, 2007
A short video presentation by Scottish Doctor David Mickel suggesting the potential cause of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and Fibromyalgia. Dr Mickel has designed a treatment called Mickel Therapy - the success of this treatment is spreading worldwide. See www.mickeltherapy.com for more details.

Very Happy I found this interesting although I must admit that I haven't had the chance to check out his site.
patuan89
patuan89

Back to top Go down

December 13, 2007

patuan89
patuan89

Back to top Go down

December 13, 2007

patuan89
patuan89

Back to top Go down

Post  patuan89 Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:04 pm

December 13, 2007

patuan89
patuan89

Back to top Go down

December 13, 2007

patuan89
patuan89

Back to top Go down

December 13, 2007

patuan89
patuan89

Back to top Go down

December 13, 2007

patuan89
patuan89

Back to top Go down

December 13, 2007

patuan89
patuan89

Back to top Go down

Post  patuan89 Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:03 pm

December 13, 2007

patuan89
patuan89

Back to top Go down

December 13, 2007

patuan89
patuan89

Back to top Go down

December 13, 2007

patuan89
patuan89

Back to top Go down

Post  patuan89 Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:02 pm

December 13, 2007

patuan89
patuan89

Back to top Go down

December 13, 2007

Air Conditioning Installation
Medical Marijuana Dispensary

Last edited by patuan89 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
patuan89
patuan89

Back to top Go down

I was doing some research on all of these symptoms of fibro and was specifically looking for nausea when I came to this site. Oh, my, god! Every single day, worse in the morning, it just doesn't let up without the medication (Promethazine) or chewing on Altoids. Even then, I only get relief for a few hours. I feel as if I were in the first trimester of pregnancy which I know I am not (hysterectomy), but the urge to vomit is always there.
county coupons
Tissue Paper Machine

Last edited by patuan89 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
patuan89
patuan89

Back to top Go down

FM Symptoms Explained, Dr. David Mickel Empty FM Symptoms Explained, Dr. David Mickel

Post  Tammy Elaine Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:28 pm

December 13, 2007

Tammy Elaine
Tammy Elaine
Admin

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-30

https://fibromyalgia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down